Sunday, January 23, 2011

Review: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

So I've been using the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque for quiet a while now. Overall, I'd probably rate it 4/5! This mask is great and I would repurchase it.

When you first apply the mask onto your face, it is cooling and refreshing.. it kind of smells like toothpaste- if you like that smell? Anyways after you let the mask sit for 20 mins, you wash it off just like any other face mask. When I first used this mask, I immediately noticed that both my pores and blemishes shrunk-- I'm NOT kidding! The only con about this product is that when it is being washed off, it smells a little funky.

I recommend this product for people who have oily skin, but it can be used for people with dry skin as well.

Reminder: remember to moisturize after using this mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment