Sunday, January 30, 2011

Review: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil

I recently purchased a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil at my local Ulta. There was a huge variety of colors and I decided to buy the color 'cottage cheese' which is a beautiful, pearly, creamy white. I bought the eye pencil around $4 but depending on where you purchase yours, it could be a different price. This eye pencil is really affordable as well as extremely pigmented. A few years ago, youtube makeup guru Blair Fowler (juicystar07) did a review on NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils vs. Mac Shadesticks and it is 100% obvious how pigmented these inexpensive eye pencils are compared to department store 'quality.' Not only is the packaging adorable, this product is really affordable and can be used in a variety of ways: eyeliner, eyeshadow (alone), and even an eye shadow base (without primer). Overall, I recommend this product to anyone who is searching for affordable, good quality makeup, and I would totally repurchase this product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment