Sunday, January 30, 2011

Review: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Shampoo & Conditioner

I have been using John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Shampoo as well as the Conditioner for 'hydrating' hair for about a year and a half now. I absolutely love it and plan on using it for more years to come. It comes in a container with a blue lid for hydrating as well as one with a purple lid for repairing hair. I have naturally frizzy and wavy hair. This product has tamed my hair ever since the 1st night I've used it. The packaging looks very elegant and the product itself smells amazing! I love this product and would definitely recommend this this anyone who's hair is dry (use the hydrating shampoo/conditioner) or for anyone who has damaged hair (use the repairing shampoo/conditioner)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete